Tuesday, March 16, 2010

B

Finding subjects that either represent or start with the letter "B" is remarkably easy.  My walk today was more than productive, and searching for the letter "B" has awakened a new love in me.  Bricks are plentiful in the beautiful town in which I live, as many of the historic buildings are constructed with them.  What I never before realized is that they come in so many shapes, colors, and sizes.  These magnificent building blocks do so much more than provide shelter.  Individually they are little works of art and stacked together they create enormous works of art.  I will never look at bricks the same again.  I hope you see their beauty as well.  (Enjoy the other objects that I captured as well!)


Bright Building:

Bridge:



Bakery:



Barber Shop:





Bricks:















No comments:

Post a Comment